Pro-Tec FullCut Certified Helmet
This is the original 1970's skate helmet that became the most recognizable helmet of all time. It features classic ear protection styling, bring back the good vibes of the 70's by rocking the FullCut.
• Featuring a HDPE or ABS shell lined with EPS foam and compression moulded padding, stainless steel hardware and soft tubular webbing.
• Shell: HDPE (high density polyethylene) or ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene).
• Liner: EPS (expanded polystyrene).
• Interior: Compression moulded padding.
• Vents: 17 Open Vents for ventilation and drainage.
• Certification: CE EN 1078 European Saftey Standard
Available Sizes XS: 52-54 cm / S: 54-56 cm / M: 56-58 cm / L: 58-60 cm / XL: 60-62 cm / XXL: 62-64cm
Carton Quantity: 6
The FullCut Certified Helmet is equipped with EPS foam which is EN (European Standard) Certified for skateboarding, cycling and roller skating in Europe.
Pro-Tec does the science so you don’t have to.
Protection for Progression!